Holy-cherioHoly-cherio

Main Art Reviews Stats

Party Knight Party Knight

Nice! Would you let me use this in my outro for my YT channel?

crimsonkid responds:

Of course.
As long as you give us credit!
If you use it, send a link so we can see your video!

Last Farewell Last Farewell

Beautifull.

his is breath taking. I'm producing a short film later next year, would you allow me to use this music in it? If you did I would show you the final outcome and credit you.

Undead Chase! Undead Chase!

Outstanding!

This is great, I'm making a spoof advert for my media corse, the advert needs to be dramatic and excisting would you allow me to use this music? If so I would credit you and show you the final outcome.

SoS responds:

Sure thing, I look forward to seeing the final product!

Thanks for the review.

Rainbows Rainbows

Creepy... in the best way.

I'm making a short horror film as part of my media corse, can I use this music please, if I do I will credit you and also show you the final outcome.

Riding on the Edge Riding on the Edge

Breath taking!

This is great! I'm making a short horror film for a media corse, would you allow me to use this misic? If so I would credit you and show you the finished thing.

Alert! (MadnessDay2010) Alert! (MadnessDay2010)

Stunning

This is amazing, I'm making a short horror film as part of my collage corse would you allow me toy use this music? I would credit you and show you the final outcome.

winKoneR responds:

Feel free to use it. Everything I had uploaded to Newgrounds is available for using under the creative commons terms above. And definitely let me know when it's published so I can see your production and review you back ;)

Creepy Cave Guitar Creepy Cave Guitar

Nice work!

I'm making a short horror film for my media corse, would you allow me to use this music, if you did I would cridit you and show you the final outcome?

HFR responds:

Sure!
Sorry I didn't see this review before, and if I have replied too late, feel free to use this.

Nameless Pianoo Nameless Pianoo

Heart breakingly sad :(

I'm making a short horror film as part of my media corse would you allow me to use this music? If you did I would credit you and show you the outcome.

PianoFortress responds:

sure dude, no problem ;)!

Detricline Detricline

Nice and creepy

Shigimatsu responds:

of course, man. that's the point of newgrounds. use away, as long as you credit me!

EEW Song EEW Song

Nice and to the point

I'm making a short horror film as part of my media corse would you allow me to use this music? I would credit you ofcorse.

eewgames responds:

Yes... for this i upload here my songs...